Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Feet Hurt!!!

And when my feet ache, I feel tired!!!
Its truly amazing how fast I can wear out a pair of hiking shoes when I hike in them almost every day.
Lets see....
I hike between 4-6 miles every weekday...
The average being 5 miles times 5 days...
25 miles a week, give a take a few....
Yep...my feet are amazing!!
Plus....
Many of our hikes are up and over and through some pretty wicked lava flows. Basalt rock is murder on the soles of shoes!!
So I'm very excited to report that my brand new, spiffy KEENS are on the way to my waiting feet!! (thanks Joe my love!) I love having Christmas in Sept.!!
I wore my last KEENS for over 3 years!!
I have no way of computing how many miles I put on them. I wore them even when I wasnt hiking. My favorite place to wear them was trekking down to Havasupi each summer. Many, many, many miles were tread by them (and me!).
I even took them a few times to the shoemaker for a little touch-up work, to keep them going for as long as possible.
I LOVE, love, LoVe the KEEN hiking sandal!!


They are cute, cute, cute and practical too!!
Perfection!! 5210!KEEN-2679

No comments:

Post a Comment