Sunday, September 13, 2009

TAK'IN CARE OF THE FEET THAT HIKE!!

Vanity working on a weak head,
produces every sort of mischief.
from: Emma
by: Jane Austen




I actually have one up on Martha Stewart!!
How 'bout that??!!
Recently she suggested this helpful hint for pampering your feet.
Well I'll have you know, due to my extreme foot fetish, I have been snipping the toes off old cotton socks for years now. I have found no better way than this to keep lotions and creams on my heels, especially while sleeping!
I put many a mile on my trusty feet, and Im proud to say they are soft and smooth as a baby's butt. Every morning after I hose off the desert sand from between my piggies, I am glad I have taken the extra time to pamper my feet. I expect a great deal from them.


Try it, you'll like it!!!

image from no biggie

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool, I've been cutting the toes of old socks so I can use a Snoosy toe separator.

    ReplyDelete